By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of thirteen and agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Policy, please do not use the site.
For questions about this Policy, or to request this Policy in another format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 609-578-4100.
We collect Personal Information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information. We also collect other information about you, such as information about your internet connection, the browser you use to access our Site and usage details.
Information you provide to us:
- by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, or requesting further services;
- in connection with an application for employment.
- when entering a contest or a promotion sponsored by us;
- records and copies of your correspondence with us;
- your responses to surveys we send out;
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and the resources that you access to use on the Site
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IO address, operating system, and browser type
Information we collect from other sources:
- Social media profile information (your name, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture, URL and any other information that you choose to make public)
- Marketing leads, search results and links containing information such as your name, contact information and interests
3. Use of Information
We use your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, protection of vital interest and/or consent.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications;
- To send administrative information to you;
- To fulfill and manage your orders;
- To improve your user-experience and for statistical purposes
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
- To respond to legal requests;
4. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce our Terms; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of CRP, you or others; and (vi) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5. Retention Period
We retain your Personal Information for the duration the applicable law requires us or as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the relevant purposes for which we obtained it, as set out in this Privacy Statement.
We have security measures and tools, such as industry-standard encryption, authentication tools, access controls, firewalls, in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site.
In case of a data breach, and depending on the circumstances, we will inform you about remedial actions to prevent further damage.
The Site is not targeted at, directed to or intended for the use of children under the age of thirteen. No person under the age of thirteen should use the Site or under any circumstances provide any Personal Information or other information at the Site.
8. Third Parties
Information collected by others, such as third-party websites that you access through links on the Site, are governed by those entities’ privacy policies. Please read such third party’s privacy policies carefully. We have no liability or responsibility for those websites, products and services, and their policies.
9. Do Not Track
You can set Do Not Track as a preference in your web browser to inform websites that you do not wish to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the preference or setting page of your web browser. Third parties use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals are governed by their respective privacy policies.
10. Internet Cookies
We may place Internet “cookies” on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small amounts of data that contain a unique identifier that many web sites frequently send to your web browser to be stored on your computer’s hard drive in order to save data about you, such as your name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a site you have viewed. You may decline Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of your Web browser software.
11. California Privacy Rights
Under California law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) California residents are entitled to request information regarding the disclosure, if any, of your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To obtain this information please send an email message to ____ with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line.
As stated in section 4. we do not sell your Personal Information to other companies and we will not share it with other companies for them to use for their own marketing purposes without prior consent.
For further information concerning your California Privacy Rights visit : https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cybersecurity/making_your_privacy_practices_public.pdf