This video briefly covers some of the top new parts that CRP Automotive brought to market in 2017.
AAE EPS rack for the 2011-14 Ford F-150
– Remanufactured unit complete with OE bearing, boots, and clamps
– Includes an improved drive belt that’s actually better than OE
Two redesigned AJUSA gaskets for a wide range of BMWs
– Oil cooler gasket
– Oil filter housing gasket
– Both are designed to correct a flaw in the housing which causes oil to leak
ContiTech Black Series tensioner kit for selected Acura and Honda vehicles
– A more competitively priced option for aging applications
Two new Pentosin SKUs
– OE-approved fluid for Mercedes-Benz 7G-Tronic Plus transmissions
– A cost-effective transmission fluid service kit for a number of BMW models that includes OE-approved fluid and a high-quality filter
Rein Automotive Thermostat Assembly
– For Audi A4 and A6 models
– Replaces OE part with high failure rate.
Thank you for your support in 2017. We invite you to subscribe or follow us on Facebook — so you’ll be among the first to know when new parts are introduced in the future!